01. Mr. Bear Comes To Town - Mr. Bear
02. Hold Out Baby - Mr. Bear
03. Walking the Blues - Champion Jack Dupree
04. Peek-A-Boo - Mr. Bear
05. The Bear Hug - Mr. Bear
06. Hi-Fi Baby - Mr. Bear
07. Think I Know - Dr. Horse
08. I'm Gonna Keep My Good Eye On You - Mr. Bear
09. Drunk Again - Champion Jack Dupree
01. How Come? - Mr. Bear
02. I'm Tired Of It - Dr. Horse
03. One Mint Julep - The Clovers
04. Salt Pork, West Virginia - Dr. Horse
05. Radar - Mr. Bear
06. Jack That Cat Was Clean - Dr. Horse
07. Drink Up - The Du-Droppers
08. Goodnight Blues - King Kolax Orchestra
09. Daybreak Rock - Mr. Bear with Champion Jack Dupree
We're makin' the joints with the hippest cats in town. Bar-room philosophers Mr. Bear, Dr. Horse and Champion Jack Dupree are our companions on an all night booze-a-thon. They're up for it - just hear the rockin' vibes on "Mr. Bear Comes To Town." But soon the booze takes hold and our buddies are waxing philosophical about their troubled relationships with their women.
And then we find The Clovers slumped over a bar counter bewailing the consequences of an unwise mint julep but our fellow revellers laugh that off and soon we're in better company as The Du Droppers urge us to keep imbibing as the night wears on.
It's all over, surely, 'cos here's the King Kolax band wailing on an after hours sax instro as we make our way along the deserted streets as dawn begins to break. But Champion Jack and Mr. Bear have other ideas ... may the Lord have mercy on our poor lost souls.
Pardon the distortion, clicks and pops from our less than mint vinyl. Who cares? Whose round is it? Show me the way to the next whiskey bar. We're stumblin' in the neon groves.